Paperblog

Monday, February 15, 2016

Successful Trip to London!


             Here is my first published poem in London local magazine. They forbade me to give the name of the magazine in order to avoid plagiarism issues. So, here is the poem itself:

Writing
What is this word about?
With origin of dragging and tearing
Or with the meaning of scratching?
What, if I write it on the paper?
Will it change its meaning?
Will it remain the same color and texture?
Will it influence you differently,
If I write it two times, three times, ten times?
No? Then why write it?

 At last, I feel like a million dollars:) It's such a pleasant and warm feeling, when someone says your writing is worth something. I've never wanted to be at the top, but still I've been looking for some support and encouragement to write further. And I've found it! Yippee!!!




Sincerely,
Sam

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Samantha! Congrats on your first publishing! The poem is very deep. Writing is something obscure to me in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thank you for your interest. Writing is my life, and I want to show it through my poems.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I'd love to read some more of your poems.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kiersten! It's such a pleasure you liked it. I'll keep posting, definitely.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and I'll try to respond to everyone.
Yours,
Sam

"We all need people who will give us feedback. That's how we improve" - Bill Gates