Paperblog

Friday, February 19, 2016

Persona Writing



Here is what I've been trying lately - persona writing. I don't know whether it's a fit to the genre, but I hope you'll like it.

I carry the leaves in the air,
Accompany couples in parks,
Through windows I only can stare –
The houses’ lights and live sparks.
I listen to voices and sounds
Regretting that I cannot speak,
And weighing at least some of pounds
I often stay silent and weak.
You see me annoyed and displeased,
When sands and sea waves are above –
You’ll never discern any plea
From me or from those I love.

















Sincerely,
Sam

6 comments:

  1. I think it's a bit dry, but still looks like a persona poem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your critics, Oscar. It's only one of my first tries with persona poems, so it can be not very much becoming.

      Delete
  2. Never thought I can come across a persona writing here, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's unlike me to write personas, actually:)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and I'll try to respond to everyone.
Yours,
Sam

"We all need people who will give us feedback. That's how we improve" - Bill Gates